Question about Nintendo Wii Console
When we turn on the wii everything looks right but we can't get an arrow to show up so we can select the game on the main screen that we want to play. We changed the batteries in the remotes and rebooted the system. It worked last night and didn't work this evening when turned on.
Check the sensor position, whether it's on, and how far away you are from it Wii remote sensors a can be really annoying
Posted on May 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Hi. Welcome to fixya!
Hereis a step by step procedure on how to connect your Wii to the internet.
1. Turn on your Wii console and press the A Button on the Wii Remoteto reach the Wii main menu. Use the Wii Remote to select the "Wii"button.
2. Select "Wii Settings" to access the"Wii System Settings" menu.
3. Using the arrow on the right side of thescreen, scroll to page two and select "Internet."
4. Select "Connection 1: None"
5. Click on "Wireless Connection"and then "Search for an Access Point."
6. Select "OK" and the Wii willdisplay all the wireless networks it finds.
7. Select the wireless network that isyours.
8. If prompt to enter the security code,enter the security code that you have saved your router settings.
Jul 19, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 05, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 31, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 06, 2011 | Nintendo We Love Nintendo
Mar 29, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 07, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 31, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 07, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 25, 2007 | Nintendo Wii Console
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!