Question about Google Chrome
Wont load any streams or log in
Posted by Anonymous on
Change the DNS Address
1. Right click on Network icon and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click "Change adapter settings" (top left side).
3. Now right click on your active Network Connection (WiFi, LAN, Ethernet, etc.) and click on Properties.
4. Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPvOops! Google Chrome could not connect to secure.tw - oops-google-chrome-could-not-connect-qxiko4mbhn3xwpbyjhiay14v-2-9.pngploads/images/oops-google-chrome-could-not-connect-qxiko4mbhn3xwpbyjhiay14v-2-9.png" alt="oops-google-chrome-could-not-connect-qxiko4mbhn3xwpbyjhiay14v-2-9.png" class="h_mi" />
5. Click Use the following DNS server addresses: and add below server addresses and click OK.
Posted on Apr 30, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
with google chrome open press Shift + Ctrl + Delete key at the same time when new window opens go to the Clear data from this period and select last 4 weeks make sure that all is checked off except for passwords this should clear up your issue
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
Testimonial: "it was helpful info, but the problem is not 100% still comes up with error message sometimes and pages are very un-organised and *****"
SOURCE: how to install avg security
Hi booc dave,
This tool is available in all editions of AVG 2011. If you choose to install the toolbar during the installation of AVG, it will be added to Microsoft Internet Explorer and/or Mozilla Firefox.
The AVG Security Toolbar is a tool that works together with the LinkScanner component and checks the search results of supported Internet search engines (Yahoo!, Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, Ask.com, AOL, Seznam.cz).
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
SOURCE: my google chrome isn't loading
Most of these problem are related to firewall and anti virus.
So, kindly provide few more details :-
1. Is IE and firefox is working fine?
2. Have you recently downloaded any software or program?
3. Did you uninstall the chrome and re installed it? If not, try it?
Provide more details such as which anti virus you are using or firewall, operating system? try to disable the firewall and anti virus for few seconds and see, if chrome works.
Let me know,so that we could proceed.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Mar 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2013 | Google Gmail
Dec 14, 2012 | AnchorFree Expat Shield
Dec 01, 2012 | Google Chrome
Jul 28, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jul 22, 2011 | Google Chrome
Apr 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: