These are the instructions for a Stag Minstrel S150 double door wardrobe which I hope helps figuring out what goes where etc..
I've just noticed the photo isn't very clear on line, so here is a transcript of what it says.
Instructions for dismantling Stag Minstrel double wardrobe S150.
1. Remove shelf by sliding forward.
2. Remove hanging rods and shoe rail by sliding their end ferrules ( the circular bits the rods pass through) inwards and sliding the rods clear.
3. Remove the screws that pass through the lower wings of the top gussets into the end panel.
4. Close both doors, bolting the left hand door at the bottom only.
5. Remove the screws that pass through the carcase back into the top panel
6. Remove the screws which pass down through the top of the wardrobe into the end panels, and lift the top, complete with gussets and shelf supports, clear of the wardrobe.
7. Lay the wardrobe on its back, and remove the screws which pass upward through the front and back rails into the bottom panel.
Pull the plinth clear. The wardrobe will now divide into two halves.
NOTE : When reassembling the wardrobe make sure that
(a) the two halves of the wardrobe are located correctly together before fitting the plinth over the bottom location blocks ;
(b) all screws enter the holes bored for them.