Question about NordicTrack Exercise & Fitness
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem is either in the lower control board or the lift motor. I would start by replacing the lift motor. Then if that does not fix it, replace the lower control board.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
incline Motor is not working it can be a few different things.
1) may not be any signal from the console which could be a damaged cable(tight the flexible cable from keypanel vs display board)
2) Tight the connector from display board vs lower board ( main motor controller board the console itself has failed.
3) The motor control board may have failed from a worn treadmill belt and deck measure 120VAC input for the board
5) the motor may have burnt out Test try to measure 120VAC.
6) potentiometer geared to the motor adjust it so the console knows what height the incline is at.
7) the gearing can slip, giving the console false information which can cause chassis damage.
Now see the block diagaram that I did , for person like you, for to know how the main motor board has aprox 90% of functions of any treadmills. sincerely. Good luck, G-d bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A.
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
1)See if flexible cable from display board is bending to lower board.
2)main motor board is faulty by worn deck belt.
3) burn motor faulty.
4) adjust the Potentionmeter from the motor (incline).
5)Defective gear in inclination motor.
See the block diagram
Posted on Dec 13, 2011
Inside test the fuse and replace use DVOM, or reset the c.breaker
2) Adjust the reed switch see the diagram attached, clean,and tight the connector very well. Tigh the ribbon cable from keypad + connector from display board vs lower board
3) Lube the deck vs deck belt, this produce enough friction.
4) test the input motor voltage,if there are the motor need repair or replace
5) Test the output voltage from the m.motor board for the input motor voltage, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
6) Try after your fix, the software calibration for diagnose, and troubleshooting.
sincerely. God bless you
Posted on May 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2017 | Nordic Track T5ZI Treadmill Drive Motor...
Feb 22, 2015 | HEALTHRIDER H95T Treadmill
Oct 08, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack T5 zi Treadmill
Feb 02, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 04, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 04, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO...
Aug 31, 2011 | HEALTHRIDER S300i Treadmill Motor Control...
May 16, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: