Question about NetGear WNDR3400 N600 Wireless Dual Band Router (WNDR3400100NAS)
Check with your service provider. You may be in a fringe area or receiving a poor signal because of interference. If your router has the option to add an external antenna that may solve your problem.
Posted on Jun 08, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, Follow the steps below to configure the below settings:
1. Double click on MA111 icon from the right hand extreme bottom corner of the screen, near the system clock, in the system tray.
2. Click on networks tab.
3. Click on the SCAN button - This will show a listing of all available networks.
4. Select the network you wish to connect to and click on the "CONNECT" button.
5. This will automatically take you back to the settings tab.
6. If you are using WEP security then Enter the WEP KEY under the option 'Enter Key manually' under the settings Tab.
7. Apply Settings .
8. This should get you connected to your selected network.
9. Click on the 'About' tab and check the IP address.
10. If you are getting an IP address in the format of 192.168.x.x, try to go online.
11. If you are not getting an IP or the IP is in the format of 169.254.x.x, restart the computer and then try to go online.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion with the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
if it conencts but gets disconnected as mentioned it turns red possible that something is interfering with the network signal from your system to the router...... try checking for applications programs that can casue your wireless to fail from conneting, check if you have network magic on the computer uninstall it it can cuase network conflict and failures to conenct wirelessly or if your laptop is a Lenovo and if it has readycom 4.0 or readycom 5.0 uninstall it as well.
Also have you tried reinstalling the drivers for your wireless card in the laptop possible that the drivers installed is incorrect or corrupt, you can download drivers for your systme possbily from your OEM Original Equipment Manufacturer ^_^
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2013 | Lenovo G780 2182 laptop
Jan 28, 2013 | netTALK DUO Wi-Fi VOIP Internet Phone...
Jan 24, 2013 | Sony Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2012 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Aug 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2017 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Dec 26, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: