Question about LG 32LG40 32 in. LCD HDTV
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there is a program called region free http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm you can pay for it or just find a crack version via a torrent online. that will enable you to play any region dvds
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2013 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jun 27, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2011 | Toshiba 26LV610U LCD TV
Dec 24, 2009 | Philips 19MDTR20/99 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD...
May 20, 2009 | Yamada Compatible DivX DVX6700/DVD player
Mar 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: