a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This owners manual shows you how to empty. If you dont have access to Internet:
1. Depress the dirt cup release button and pull nozzle away from unit.
2. Hold nozzle over a wastebasket, Grasp filter and gently pull out.
3. Shake excess dirt and debris out of dirt cup. Brush the dust and dirt off the filter or shake inside the wastebasket. IMPORTANT do not wash filter.
4. Gently push the filter back into the dirt cup.
5. To reattach dirt cup: Align bottom first and rotate nozzle up until it snaps into place.
Hello there! The dirt cup bottom door should swing open quite easily when the release button is pressed. If you are concerned that you may break the dirt cup we recommend you take your vacuum to a Hoover authorized service center for assistance. The UH70015 comes with a 60 month limited warranty. Follow the link below to locate the nearest service center to you. Service Center Locator
Hi! Here are some basic trouble shooting steps for the Presto 2-in-1.
1. Remove the dirt cup. Push the release catch on the hand vac and pull the dust container off the motor unit
2. Remove dust container from filter assembly and cyclone separator.
3. Hold the dust container over trash can and tap out debris.
4. Check cyclone separator for additional debris, empty into trash can
5.Check the rinsable filter. If rinsing is needed, remove rinsable filter, rinse with pleated side facing up. Allow filter to completely dry for at least 24 hours.
6. Remove any hair and debris from the brush roll.
7. Remove the floor nozzle from the cleaner by pressing the nozzle release button on the back of the floor nozzle and pulling from cleaner.
8. Check and clear nozzle of any obstructions.
Hope this helps!
Hello! Sounds like your vacuum may be overheating. This is usually caused by either a clog or a filter that needs to be cleaned. Please try the steps below to get your vacuum back up and running.
1. Remove the hose from both ends by pressing the release buttons.
2. Use a broom stick or something similar to gently loosen and remove any clogs from the hose.
3. Remove the nozzle from the cleaner by pressing the release button and pulling the nozzle from the body.
4. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen up and remove any clogs from the nozzle or the lower tube.
5. Remove the dirt cup. Lift open the lid to the dirt cup.
6. Remove the filter from dirt cup. Remove the filter frame from dirt cup. Hold filter under running water to rinse. Allow 24 hours to air dry before replacing.
7. Check the exhaust filter by twisting off the filter cover.
8. If dirty, the exhaust filter can be washed as well. Hold filter under running water to rinse. Allow 24 hours to air dry.
This should stop the vacuum from overheating. If not please reach out to us here on Fixya, Facebook.com/dirtdevil or Twitter @DirtDevil. Thanks!
Try placing the lever in the unlock position and pull down lightly on the dirt cup. If you are still having problems with the dirt cup on your unit please contact our Customer Care by phone or email at: http://www.bissell.com/email-us/?cid=ccsocial
after emptying the dirt cup make sure that the arrows are lined up on the top and bottom of the cup you have to put the bottom of the cup in at an angle first and make sure that the small handle is pointed towards the cut out in the handle section then just push the top flush with the handle and it should just snap in, i hope this helped let me know all comments are helpful thanks Don the Vacuum Doctor Alb NM
As you vacuum, dirt and debris are deposited in the Dirt Cup
while air passes through the filter before being returned to
the room. This process enhances the vacuum path while
dramatically reducing dust, dirt, and potential allergens from
the air you breathe. Replacing the filter periodically enhances
vacuum power and air quality. To replace the filter:
1. Remove the Dirt Cup.
2. Grasp the filter frame and pull it straight from the Cup.
Empty the Cup.
3. Replace the filter. Push new filter into place at the top of the
Cup, place the small tab at the bottom of the Cup into the
slot at the bottom of the Canister cavity, then press the upper
portion of the Cup into place until the lock button snaps
into place. Use only BISSELL Style 6, #32047 Filters
[package of 2] in your BISSELL EASY VAC™ Model 3101-0.
4. EASY VAC™PLUS Model #3102-0 features a high efficiency
3M Filtrete™ Filter. To keep your cleaner operating at peak
efficiency and to remove irritating allergens from your
home, you should change the FILTRETE™ filter every six
months. Use only BISSELL Style 6, #32046 Filters [package
of 2]. The cup-shaped filter lifts out from the top of the
Dirt Cup, and the new one fits into place.
You may purchase these filters
BISSELL Consumer Services
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. — 7 p.m. EST
Saturday 9 a.m. — 2 p.m. EST
or from the BISSELL website —