I own a Pod watch (POD502C). I have lost the instructions however and have the wrong date on the digital display. The watch has five silver buttons on the exterior sides. Two on the left. Three on the right. (The middle being the dial to change the figure hands)
I am wondering if anyone has a clue how to change the date. I have tried pulling the dial out twice, as some watches have that option. I have tried holding some buttons simultaneously but to no avail.
The bottom left switches to Stopwatch and Alarm as I press. The top right when pressed switches to what seems an hour, minute, seconds counter.
I have tried searching online for any details but apart from a lot of ebay type auctions I have not been able to find any help thus far.
If anyone could shed any light I would greatly appreciate it.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
http://www.worldofsportwatch.com/en/product-3315.html This is a link to a website that has OTS watches on it. Click on the OTS watch you have and there is a manual selection. The instructions are a bit hazy but basically you have to press the mode button 3 times, the reset button to get to what you want to change, and then the start button as many times as needed to change it to what you want. I finally corrected my watch time and date using it. Thankfully!
Unfortunately there are no available instruction downloads for Marcel Drucker talking watches. Use this link to get in touch with them and request instruction manual:
Rate me, plz.
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
Timex Digital Watch
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
TIME AND DATE 1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits flash (you'll be in Alarm Mode) Press MODE again to enter TIME mode, SECONDS digits will flash. 2. Press ADJUST to set SECONDS to zero. 3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES. 4. Press ADJUST to change. 5. Repeat to set HOURS, MONTH, DAYS, and DAY of WEEK. Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM. 6. Press MODE when done. 7. To display DATE from Time display , press START/STOP. 8. With DATE displayed press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH and MONTH-DATE. 9. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12-and 24-hour format.
ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME 1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits, DAY, and A or P (for AM or PM) flash. 2. Press ADJUST to change HOURS digits. Go through 12 hours for AM or PM. 3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES. 4. Press ADJUST to change.. Press MODE when done. 5. Press and hold ADJUST, then press START/STOP to turn chime on/off. Press START/STOP again to turn alarm on /off. Release START/STOP when done.
CHRONOGRAPH 1. Chronograph will count up to 24 hours. Lap times are not stored. After 40 minutes chrono display changes from seconds to minutes. 2. With time displayed, press MODE to select Chrono Mode. 3. Press START/STOP to start. 4. Press ADJUST to view lap time. Press again to sesume lap timing. 5. Press START/STOP to stop timing . Press ADJUST to reset chrono to zero. 6. Repeat for successive laps.
Make sure your time display is on T1.
Press and hold the "Light" button for three seconds.
When you release it, the display will begin flashing and you can make the adjustments with the "ST/SP" and "Lap" buttons.