- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I too not believe that master code is really working.The best way is to contact nearest mobile repairing shop.They can generate the current code without missing any data or the can reset the code by using some repairing tools like MXkey/ Turbo Flasher (For generating code).I thought that you have known the default code 12345.This is the procedure when keypad lock could not remember.Thanks for visiting fixya.Good luck
if you need security code or forget security code you need to reset your phone. you can try resetting your phone through codes. its the safe way to
reset your phone. because when you reset your phone through software or
hardware there are possibilities for data getting corrupted or lost.
but there is no such possibilities when you reset through codes. thats y
i prefer this method to reset my phone. i got the codes from this site
Classicunlocking.com to reset my phone. try it
Try and reset the power to the printer and re-install check the toner cartridge. If this doesn't help then please try and reset the printer to default factory settings. Y?? ??n reset ???r Dell printer by using 'Reset Dell Printer' icon. Y?? ??n g?t t? th?? icon in folder 'UAN'--> 'Logic Utilities' -->Reset Dell Printer. Hope this helps... Please post back if you need more information.
After few sec when you turn on your receiver did you hear a click noise ? if yes your receiver is OK not in protection mode if no click noise is output protection in that case you must return where did you buy for service and update firmware a lot of update
However you can reset your receiver and debug the DSP section ( digital signal processor ) as follow
1. Press and hold down VCR/DVR button, then press STANDBY/ON button when the unit is Power on.
2. After " Clear " is displayed, the preset memory and each mode stored in the memory are initialized and will
return to the factory settings, and turn to Standby mode.
Now turn back on and check if it work or not and make sure check input mode such as analog or coaxial or optical input if stil no sound then debug DSP as follow
To set in DSP debug mode
1. Press and hold down DISPLAY button, then press STANDBY/ON button while the unit is powered ON.
The version number of m icroprocessor is displayed only for 3 seconds.
2. Press TONE+ button within 3 seconds above, the version number of 1st DSP is displayed.
3. Press DISPLAY button while the 1st DSP version is displayed. The status of DSP and DIR will be displayed.
FFFFFF0 0 000
Press STANDBY/ON button.
Then unplug the unit for 30 sec then plug in it should work now if not you need to return it to 1 of the service center Onkyo in your town to repair it