For Chrome browser
Set your homepage
You can add the homepage button to the browser toolbar, and you can click it at anytime to get to your homepage.
If you're having trouble blocking pop-ups, saving your homepage or startup preferences, or setting your default search engine, then an unwanted program may have taken over your settings. Check out troubleshooting steps
to help resolve your issue or try resetting your browser settings
Follow these steps to adjust your homepage settings:
Set your homepage
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Add the home button to the browser toolbar
Homepage button is off by default. Select the "Show Home button" checkbox in the "Appearance" section to show it on the browser toolbar.
- Set your homepage
When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link. You can also choose the New Tab page as your homepage.
For Mozilla Firefox Browser
How to set the home page
We'll show you how to automatically open any web page you want when you launch Firefox or click the Home button
If your home page was hijacked or automatically changed, see Reset Firefox - easily fix most problems
Table of Contents
Set or change your home page
- Open the website you want to set as your home page.
- Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
- Click Yes to set this as your home page.
More home page settings are available in the Options window.
How to set the home page Firefox Help
- Click on the Firefox button, select Options and then choose the Generalpanel.
- From the drop-down menu you can choose to have Firefox show a blank pageon startup or all of your windows and tabs from last time.
- You can also set multiple pages as your home page by opening each in a separate tab and clicking Use Current Pages.