Question about Crafts & Hobbies
I came across this suggestion on Amazon kindle forum courtesy of a user called Pineapple. Hope this helps:
Try these steps one at a time until the book(s) download:
1. Turn on the Kindle's wireless, and then do a Sync and Check for New Items (open the Settings menu to find that).
2. Look in your Cloud/Archives and see if it's there - if so click on it, and it will download to the Home screen.
3. Go to your Manage Your Kindle page at http://amazon.com/manageyourkindle and click on the Actions button next to the title and select send to Kindle (make sure you select the correct Kindle if you have more than one registered to your account), then turn on your Kindle's wireless and do a Sync and Check for New Items.
4. Reboot your Kindle (hold power button in the ON position for 30 seconds), then start at step 1.
4A. DO NOT do this step if you have a Kindle Fire - De-register, then re-register if you have an e-ink kindle, and then start at step 1.
5. Try to send it to your Kindle via USB cable ( http://amazon.com/kindletransfer ).
6. Contact Customer Support. Use the large orange Contact Us button to the right to contact Amazon Kindle CS and talk with them about it - use the live chat or the call back feature if you can, not email. If you can't see a Contact Us button on this page, then go tohttps://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/kindle-help.html and contact CS. I advise using Live Chat or the Call Me Back feature and not email, as they will have your account details available to them immediately when you talk with them.
Posted on Mar 23, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 04, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 08, 2016 | Amazon Kindle Wireless Reading Device
Although you can't shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle reading app, you can purchase content from the Kindle Store using the Safari browser and, during that process, deliver Kindle titles to the Kindle reading app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle for Android reading app and download Kindle titles to your Android device.
Shop for Kindle content directly from the Kindle for Windows Phone reading app and download Kindle titles to your Windows phone.
Jan 01, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 06, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 03, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 06, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Dec 27, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!