A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Do you know what the E:27 error code means? Different machines have different codes. I am not a bosch expert, but if you provide the complete model # to your machine chances are good that i can find the meaning of that error code and maybe a whole lot more.
Regarding the Dell A940 "Error 50c"....the user guide doesn't seem to mention "Error 50c". They do, however, mention a "Cartridge Error" on page 52 of the manual. They claim this means that the printer has detected a short circuit (fuse/resister) in the cartridge. As you may or may not have noticed in the manual, this is what they recommend doing about it:
1) Press Power to turn the printer off.
2) Lift the printer cover/lid (scanner unit) until the scanner support holds it open.
3) Turn the printer on. The ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position unless the printer is busy.
4) Remove the color ink cartridge.
5) Lower the printer (scanner unit) until it is completely closed. If the error message displays again, replace the black cartridge with a new black cartridge.
If the error message does not display, repeat steps 1–3 and then go to step 6.
6) Reinstall the color cartridge and remove the black ink cartridge.
7) Lower the printer (scanner unit) until it is completely closed.
If the error message displays again, replace the color cartridge with a new color cartridge. If there is no error message (indicated by flashing lights), repeat steps 1–3 and then reinstall both ink cartridges. 8) Lower the printer (scanner unit) until it is completely closed.
If you get the error message again, while both cartridges are installed, replace both of the cartridges.
Basically, what they want you to determine is,....if the short circuit is with the "black ink" cartridge or the "color ink" cartridge and then replace the cartridge that has the problem.
I am not a repair professional. I am just a 78 year old man who has been making his own repairs for about 50 years. Therefore the washer ID doesn't mean
anything to me. It's been about 55 years since I had experience with front load washers. However I can refer you to www.applianceaid.com where they have very good and complete trouble shooting and repair information on front loaders. I think you'll find what you need there. Don't worry about the timer, they hardly ever go bad. Good luck with it. If I have helped you, please rate my advice on fixya.
If the paper feed rollers are not clean, they may slip and cause paper feeding problems. The problem may be alleviated by performing paper feed roller cleaning.
1. Open the Printers folder.
- For Windows XP Home Edition
Click/Select "Start," "Control Panel," "Printers and Other Hardware," and "Printers and Faxes."
- For Windows XP Professional Edition
Click "Start" and "Printers and Faxes."
- For Windows 2000/Me/98
Click/Select "Start," and "Settings," then "Printers."
2. Right-click the icon of the printer for paper feed roller cleaning, and select Properties from the displayed list.
3. Click the Maintenance tab and click Roller Cleaning.
4. Remove all sheets of paper from the auto sheet feeder, and click OK.
5. Confirm the message to be displayed, and click OK. Do not try other operations until printer's operation completes.
6. When the printer's operation is completed, follow the confirmation message to load three new sheets of A4 or letter-sized plain paper in the auto sheet feeder
7. Click OK.
8. Confirm the message to be displayed, and click OK. Do not try other operations until all the three sheets are ejected.
The printer prints nothing on those sheets.
9. When all the three sheets of the paper are ejected, paper feed roller cleaning is completed.
10. Click OK.
Performing Roller Cleaning is completed.
Hey HopelessR, The LL error code For the FAV6800AW is one of those errors that I feel is not documented very well.The only explanations I see is Large Load detected,“” The washer cannot spin because the load is to large””OK what the heck is the trigger input to the Control Board to issue this error code to the Console Display???? I believe it’s Motor RPM not reached.I would try the Quick Spin Test on page 14 of the Service Manual and see if your machine will spin up to 850 RPM with an empty wash basket.Do you run up to 850 RPM “85.”? I then reran the test with two large bath towels that were soaked, had to lay them in the wash basket to balance as best I could.I wanted to rerun the test with some load.The wash basket spun up thru all ranges to 850 RPM and completed with 3 beeps.Just wondering what RPM range you can complete too.
I have to additional commenst, this board has message limits for guys like me.
Try this :
If your VCR malfunctions, try the following steps prior to contacting your Mitsubishi Dealer:
1 Check the Trouble Checks below to see if there is a solution to the current problem that you are
2 If the problem is not addressed on the Trouble Checks, the safety circuits in the VCR may be in
operation, thus please try the following: (the clock setting and the timer recording will be deleted.)
1 If possible, press EJECT on the front panel and remove the tape.
2 Press TIMER RESET on the rear panel with a pencil or a ball point pen.
3 If a tape is not loaded, press POWER to turn the power on. If a tape is loaded, wait about 1 minute
until the tape protecting function is completed, then press POWER.
3 You may also try the following procedure if the above steps did not resolve the problem (All settings will
be reset to the default settings.).
1 Press POWER on the front panel continuously for about 8 seconds until the current time display on
the front panel shows "- : - -."
2 If a tape is not loaded, press POWER to turn the power on. If a tape is loaded, the tape protecting
function will work and "99" will appear on the front panel display to begin count down. Wait about 1
minute until it reaches "00" to show the tape protecting function is completed, then press POWER.
If the problem with your VCR persists, contact your Mitsubishi dealer for assistance.