Question about Sewing Machines
I lost my manual and need to find out where I can get one.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Solution taken from "Handbook for Huskylock Sewing Machine Models 1001L/1000L/1000"
1. Raise the presser foot by using presser foot lever. When the presser foot is raised, the two thread tension discs in the thread tension control panel are released so that thread passes freely between them. Otherwise thread tension may not be correct.
Important! When threading the needle, always be sure to lift the presser foot lever, and also take care to thread in the proper order.
1. Upper looper thread (green)
2. Lower looper thread (blue)
3. Double chain stitch looper thread (purple) in case of 5 thread stitch or double chain stitch
4. Right needle thread (red)
5. Left needle thread or double chain needle thread (yellow)
Because the left thread tension dial (yellow) is used for either the left needle or the double chain stitch needle, these needles will never be used at the same time.
Upper looper (green) sequence:
1. Thread holder (silver triangle openings attached to thread holder stand)
2. Thread guide (flat silver clips just behind thread tension disc)
3. Thread tension disc (circular knobs with numbers for tension setting)
4. Pull thread around upper looper guide and upper looper
5. Pull thread into hole of upper looper
Lower looper (blue)
Repeat 1, 2, 3.
4. Pull thread around guide (see color coded chart inside front serger cover).
Easy threading mechanism (for lower looper)
1. Pull out the lower looper threading lever
2. Thread the lower looper and position the thread on hook of the lower looper
3. Push the lower looper threading lever back to its basic position while
holding the end of the thread.
When returning the lower looper threading lever, always make sure that the two
blue triangle marks (directional arrows) meet each other.
Right needle thread (red)
Left needle thread (yellow)
Important: Thread the needles after threading of lower looper and upper looper.
First raise the presser foot lever, and then thread the needle threads in order shown in color coded thread guide.
Posted on Oct 20, 2008
Hey if you need a new manual go to this link www.ifixmachines.com and dont forget to put this code (150t) so you can get $1.50 discount. Hope this help.. By the way the manual cost only $10. BYE
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
The parts catalogs show this part as obsolete.
Try Googling the top Husqvarna Viking dealers to find one with spare parts from junker machines. Most dealers have a good supply of used plates.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
SOURCE: HUSQVARNA SERGER HUSKYLOCK 963
Know these questions are old, but just wanted to tell you that you can get an 83 page huskylock 936 handbook online. Just search Google, and you'll find it. I see some eBay sellers sell these, but they are just copies they have made of the handbook that is available for download free online! I wonder what Husqvarna would think of people copying their documents and selling them... There's also a 28 page ebook on Specialty Techniques for Huskylocks which sounds useful. I just found these myself. They also sell a service manual, haven't found that online yet though.
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Aug 29, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Feb 05, 2013 | Husqvarna Huskylock Computerized 936
Dec 30, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Oct 28, 2009 | Husqvarna Viking 1
Sep 30, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Aug 17, 2009 | Sewing Machines
Aug 09, 2009 | Husqvarna Huskylock Computerized 936
Jul 24, 2009 | Husqvarna Huskylock Computerized 905
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: