Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
just buy another universal remote which is having teach method... by using this remote u dnt need any codes... just once use the remote by which the appliance is working for teaching it then u can do any operation...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
turn on your tv.Then push the code search button until the led still ,when the led keeps on let go the button now push and release the tv button then push and release the power button until the tv goes off,when the tv turn off stop to push the off button now push the set button the code are already set on the remote control( you might got to push the off button almost 100 times or more until you get the right code for your tv.Good luck
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Nov 15, 2015 | One For All Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!