Question about Indesit Washing Machines
It does not start the pump, the pump is new, same problem with old pump. problem came after a washing cycle was interrupted by me tried to start another program in the middle of a cycle. has been unplugged from wall socket many times w/o luck
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Error display
E10 is a water supply problem first I would check your water lines.. and check the water valves to see if both are open all the way.. next check to see if the screens at the inlets are clear... and last you may need a new water valve in your wather.. let me know if you want to replace it yourself thanks...
Posted on Aug 31, 2007
"F09" is an Overflow Condition error. This is usually attributed to a malfunctioning pressure switch, loose or broken connector between the Pressure Switch, Drain Pump and Central Control Unit (CCU), or...a drain pump or drain line that has become clogged.
Since this problem occurs periodically during the wash cycle, I would check your drain pump filter for obstructions first. It could be that you have debris lodged in the pump causing it not to drain properly. To access the pump:
1. Unplug the washer.
2. Remove the lower kick panel under the door by removing the screws under the bottom edge. HINT: Placing a couple of blocks of wood under the front feet of the washer will make access much easier.
3. The drain pump is located under the wash tub in the center. HINT: If you own a shop vac, remove the drain line from the standpipe at the wall and pull a vacuum through the drain line. This will remove all residual water from the washer and make clean up later a lot less messy. Now, remove the cover on the drain pump and remove. Clean out the pump filter and check the pump impeller for obstructions.
If you do not own a shop vac, place a bunch of towels around the drain pump BEFORE you open it. There's about a gallon or so of water in the tub, drain line and pump.
Try this first, and let me know if this corrects your problem. If not, you may need to check the pressure switch and wiring. I hope this helps you.
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Had this problem on our Kenmore machine.
This is what done.
1. Unplug the washer
2. Take of the toe panel in the front by removing the three screws.
3. Get a bunch of towels (I mean a bunch!!!)
4. The pump is in the center, and it has a plastic grip handle that one can unscrew to remove the filter. As you unscrew it, LOTS of water will come out. Be ready with the towels. A cookie sheet helps to collect the water too.
5. Clean the filter assembly.
6. If one wishes to check the inlet of the pump, remove the back panel, about 12 screws. (Note, the following works for replace the pump as well)
7. Remove the large bellow from the bottom of the tub that goets to inlet of the pump by removing the clamp
9. Lift up on the plastic cover that covers the wires that power the pump. There may be a small plastic catch that is lifted up as to allow the connector to become free.
8. Remove the Torx screw that holds that is the center just under the filter screen.
9. Pull the pump forward.
10. Unclamp the pump outlet hose.
11. Remove pump
12. Unclamp the large bellow on the pumps inlet and inspect for debris.
13. Clean pump and fitler w/o getting water on the pump.
14. Install in reverse order. Remember, it is much easire to put the inlet bellow and outlet hose on the pump before you put into the washer
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2014 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Sep 24, 2011 | Washing Machines
Oct 04, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 11, 2010 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
May 06, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Apr 19, 2010 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Oct 15, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
Aug 22, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 15, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Feb 05, 2009 | Washing Machines
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!