Question about HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Hp laser jet m1522nf display so MSG cartage area jam plz help me.
Open the cover and remove the toner cartridge, check to see if there is any paper or bits of paper along the path (check on the back as well).
Posted on Dec 30, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please perform the following:
Super NVRAM init
When a super NVRAM init is performed, the all-in-one language and telecom country/region settings
are undefined. The user is prompted to set the language and telecom country/region. Until these settings
are defined, the all-in-one will not return to the Ready state.
CAUTION A Super NVRAM init erases all data that is stored in both the unprotected and
protected NVRAM memory.
To perform a super NVRAM init
1. Turn off the all-in-one.
2. Press and hold down the * and 5 buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. When prompted, set the language and telecom country/region.
6. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it.
Posted on Nov 03, 2008
Hi the easiest way is a nv ram
1. Turn the printer off
2. Hold down the down arrow and the cancel button
3. Reboot the printer while holding the buttons and hold until permanent storage is displayed. Let go of the buttons and wait for the ready message on the display.
This reset will clear all of your saved settings and contacts, if networked print out a configuration report after resetting the printer to view the ip address (IPV4). If the IP address has changed you will need to update the print driver's port tab and update the port.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2017 | HP Laserjet M1522nf All-in-one Laser...
Sep 25, 2014 | HP Laserjet 2605dn Workgroup Laser Printer
Sep 13, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Apr 09, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Sep 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Jul 07, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Jun 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: