An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: problem 4 my motov3
Pull the back off and removed the battery. Refit the battery and
push the cover back on. Suggest you try
the back cover, if it's even a little loose the battery can move and
you will loose power... the slightest movement of the battery within the phone was the course of the problem,.
what I did was fold up a tiny piece of paper and place it at the top of
the battery between the battery and the casing, this wedged the battery
into the casing a lot tighter and I also made sure that the battery
cover clicked into place good and proper.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to synchronise ur mobile with pc. for synchronising do this.. 1.connect ur mobile to pc with data cable 2.then switch off ur mobile... 3.Now press switch ON button for some second(don't start ur mobile) 4.After tht ur mobile automatically synchronise with ur pc now start ur mobile nd try to connect.
If you are lucky,
-Remove the battery as soon as possible
- keep the mobile to get dry,
- open the mobile and wipe out the water or wet area with soft cotton cloth
- now get a dryer (hair dryer) and heat (low heat) circuit board and other parts to get dry
- try doing this few hours (don't over heat the circuit board as it will cause more damage)- If the set is totally dried, then try putting the batter back (cleaned battery)
- power on the mobile, if you can see the boot screen you are called lucky : ) Hope this helps, please rate and leave a comment if the solution was helpful, thanks!