Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
The printer is connect to the network and all users experienced the same problem. At first I thought one of the users used a wrong driver but it appears to be at the printer itself.
I have some other HP printer which gives me the option to reset defaults...I can fund it on this printer's menu. How can I do it.
Try these steps
Printing a configuration report, demonstration page, or menu
1. Press Menu.
2. Use the < or > button to select Reports, and then press .
3. Use the < or > button to select Config report , Demo page, or Menu structure, and then press
. The product exits the menu settings and prints the report.
Performing a soft reset
To perform a soft reset
1. Press Menu.
2. Simultaneously press and then release the * button and the # button to open the developer's menu.
3. Press the < or > button until the message REINIT FFS appears on the second line of the controlpanel
4. Press .
5. The process takes approximately 2.5 minutes. During that time, the control-panel display will
change several times before returning to Ready.
6. When the Ready message appears on the control-panel display, press Cancel to exit the
Hope this helps
Posted on May 21, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2012 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jan 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3050 Printer
Nov 13, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 17, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 15, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jul 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Mar 03, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 03, 2016 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: