Question about Tablets & eReaders
Turn power button on it goes to polaroid screen and that's all it does
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my tablet froze and now
Here you can try the following procedure to unfreeze your tablet:
First: Hard Reset
1. With the Samsung Galaxy Tab turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then, briefly press the POWER button.
Second: Remove SIM card
1. Take out the SIM card and put it back in.
2. Then it will turn right on from the beginning if you press the power button.
3. If that doesn't work, it means it needs to charge.
Try one from the procedures below
1. Hold the POWER button for 10 seconds
2. Hold the POWER and UP VOLUME for 10 seconds for recovery mode
3. Hold the POWER and DOWN VOLUME for download mode for 10 seconds
If none of them works. Remove the battery and leave it off for 10 minutes. Then, return back the battery. If problem persist in the future, I would recommend to replace the battery.
Posted on Aug 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Polaroid Tablets & eReaders
Mar 29, 2015 | Polaroid Tablets & eReaders
Jun 30, 2014 | Polaroid 7 in. Internet Tablet
May 26, 2014 | Polaroid 7-in. Internet Tablet - Other
Mar 24, 2014 | Polaroid Tablets & eReaders
Nov 17, 2013 | Southern Telecom PMID706 Polaroid 7"...
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!