Just want to know how to get to the belt of my maytag dryer
Things You'll Need:
* Tape measure
1. Measure the waist for the person wearing the belt. You need to add 2 to 3 inches to the size when you buy a man's belt. If the waist size is 34, get a 36 or 37 belt. When you buy a man's belt, you want to make sure that the stem of the buckle fits in the middle hole.
2. Choose the appropriate color, matching the shoes and the belt to get a finished look. The shoes should go with the outfit. If you have a black suit, don't buy a brown belt.
3. Make certain the belt isn't more costly than the shoes. You need good quality in both, but if you pay a huge amount for the belt and wear shabby shoes, you still look bad. Get something that's good quality with a comfortable price.
4. Purchase a leather belt if you want to use it with a suit. Leather belts are dressier. Cloth belts tend to be more informal and go well with khakis and shorts.
5. Select a belt buckle that goes with the outfit. When you buy a man's belt for a formal occasion, you don't want a large belt buckle. Simplicity for formal wear and that big turquoise belt buckle for those jeans and cowboy hat is a rule of thumb.
6. Keep the width down to 1 1/2 inches if you buy a man's belt for formal occasions. Anything wider is strictly for casual wear.
Mar 07, 2011 |