Question about HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp laser jet 1020
My friend had the same problem. A small sliver of paper was blocking one of the contacts where the cartridge connects with the printer. Removed it and voila!
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
To change the default settings for all future print jobs in Windows XP
1. In the Windows task bar, click Start, select Settings, and click Printers and Faxes.
2. Right-click the HP LaserJet 1020 printer icon.
3. Click Properties, or click Printing Preferences.
4. Change the settings, and click OK.
5. On the Effects tab, select the watermark you want to use.
NOTE Not all printer features are available from all drivers or operating systems. See the printer
properties (driver) online Help for information about availability of features for that driver.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
How to Install a Printer for a Computer
Level of difficulty: Easy
Having a printer is very essential when it comes to printing documents whether a computer is for personal home use or in the office. You can also use high-end printers to develop quality pictures. The printer that you would install should be appropriate to the hardware of the computer. There are printers using the parallel port and some prototypes connected through the Universal Service Bus (USB) port. In order to install a printer onto a computer, you should first check the BIOS settings if the parallel port is configured appropriately.
Materials Needed: - Printer
- computer with Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) or Extended Capabilities Port (ECP)
- printer installation CD
- Internet connection (optional) Step 1 Turn on the computer. Wait for the computer to completely load the OS. Step 2 Attach the printer cable to the corresponding parallel port. After you securely connect the printer to the computer, turn on the printer. Windows will automatically detect the new printer and would prompt you to install the required drivers. Some printers may not be detected automatically by the computer. To manually detect the printer, click the “Printers and Faxes” available on the “Start” Menu. Double click the “Add Printer” icon to launch the Add Printer wizard. If the computer still did not detect the attached printer, unplug and adjust the connection of the printer to the computer. Step 3 The wizard would ask you to choose between a Local Printer and a Network Printer. The computer searches for the connected printer after you select the type of printer. Step 4 The computer prompts you to install the needed driver. The printer usually comes with an installation CD which contains the drivers of the printer. Insert the installation CD on the CD tray. The computer automatically detects the driver files on the CD. Step 5 You need to manually detect the driver required for the installation just in case the driver is not detected. Select from the predefined list of driver software depending on the manufacturer and the model of the printer. Step 6 You may now proceed to perform a Windows update if you still cannot find the driver for your printer. You need to connect to the Internet in order to gather components from the online Windows product support. Step 7 The computer finalizes the installation procedure after the driver is successfully installed. A notification would appear informing you that you have successfully installed the printer. A printer icon would appear on the taskbar. This enables easy access to the configuration and maintenance settings of your printer.
Hope this is very helpful. Don't forget to rate me..:-) Thanks..
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2012 | Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Aug 05, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 08, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Feb 06, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Feb 05, 2009 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: