Question about Philips Televison & Video
Want to change to it to multi region
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
To check the software version and change
region code of your DVD Portable
1. Power ON the DVD player and open the DVD
2. Press the “SETUP” button on remote control,
then select the “Preference MENU”
3. Press the remote button in the sequence as
9 -> 6 -> 5 -> 3
4. The LCD display showed the existing region
code. Press (navigation up) or
(navigation down) repeatedly to select the
number from 0 to 6.
5. Refer below table for your region code setting
4=Australia, New Zealand
Select “0” setting = Region Free (confidential)
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
With your set on and without disc in the tray:
1. Press PLAY from your remote control
2. Press the following button sequence: 1590 2379 390
3. Press PLAY again
This will release the region verification in your home theater (region free). However, some DVDs (multiregion in particular) will not play, since they require region detection from the player unit.
I've done this to my 3090 and been using it like this for 3 years.
Posted on May 27, 2009
I cant play any dvd or cd with my philips 3140 player...it simply says ERROR.
Can someone please help?
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Oct 21, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2009 | Garden
Feb 28, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
Jan 24, 2008 | Philips HTS3500S System
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!