- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Keypads will flash when new oven or when disconnected and setting are lost. First try setting the clock
push CLOCK--enter numbers--push CLOCK to see if keypad becomes operational.
If not, unplug, replug and try again. As for "fixing" keypad ....that is not likely to be the problem and even it it were, keypads are not user repairable. For further info, dial the the factory customer support phone number.
Lighted button you see may not be for ANSWER SYSTEM. Lights on Base units may indicate INCOMING MESSAGE already stored or all sorts of system ready lights. Please do these three steps: 1. From the handset, Go to menu and set ANSWER system to ON once more
2. In the menu, set the number of incoming rings before ANSWER system turns on, to just 2.
3. In the menu, record a new message using your own voice.
then, Dial your own phone number from a cell phone to test.
Watch/listen as the incoming message is played. repeat any of the above if the system doesn't work.
Post a new question and include the model number and manufacturer of your system.
I work for a manufacturer of these machines and I can help. S
Ther are two types of clusters this is the most common, let me know if this doesnt work,you will be using the trip/reset button, when button is said it means the trip/ rest button this is the only button you will use.1)push and release button untilSETUP MENU HOLD RESET is display
2) press and hold button until you see SYSTEM CHECK or SYSTEM CHECK HOLD SET is displayed then release button.
3)press and release button to scroll the menu until you see HOLD RESET IF NEW OIL .
4) with hold rest if new oil displayed now push button and hold until you see OIL LIFE SET 100% displayed release button and your done. hope this helps.
the clock light shows up when the **** is not set.try the usual method of clock setting but try pressing slightly harder than usual as the sensitouch pads can become less sensitive due to contaminated glass or glass detachment from touch panel assy.