Question about Tablets & eReaders
It comes on and then goes trough the booting up process to the android screen and then just goes blank
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
A mi tambien me salio, no me dejaba entrar a ninguna aplicacion, no lo podia quitar. Tuve que recuperar el sistema operativo para regresar al inicio de fabrica aqui te dice como hacerlo es muy sencillo http://latin.aoc.com/support/troubleshooting.
Te borra las aplicaciones que tengas instaladas pero lo que tienes guardado en tu memoria se mantiene.
No se como evitarlo para, si alguien puede decirme, tks.
Posted on Aug 04, 2011
Try to do a hard reset on the tablet. Since you cannot get to the menu options, you are going to have to do it through external keys. Here is how to do a hard reset using the external keys:
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the manufacturer logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up)
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data"
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Feb 27, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
May 16, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 02, 2014 | Proscan 7-Inch Android Internet Tablet,...
Mar 22, 2014 | Proscan 10.1-Inch Internet Tablet,...
Nov 26, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
930 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!