HOW TO INSTALL CFW 5.03 GEN-C 9 (FULL) ON YOUR PSP
HOW TO INSTALL CFW 5.03 GEN-C (FULL) ON YOUR ALL PSP WITH ORIGINAL FIRMWARE VERSION 5.03
1. OFW 5.03 version
2. Chickhen R2 software (with slim mod2.tiff for psp slim or phat.tiff for phat psp)
3. CFW updater Gen-C software
4. ISO/CSO games
7. A Computer
Note 1 : CHICKHEN R2, CFW updater GEN-C, egghunt.bin, h.bin and ISO/CSO games are downloadable in any website. But if you need it badly, I can send it by email. You cannot run install CHICKHEN R2 if any one of the softwares are missing.
Note 2 : This is for OFW 5.03 version only and it will not work in other OFW version 5.50, 5.55, 6.10, 6.01 & 6,20.
FIRST you need to download the required softwares like CHICKHEN R2, CFW updater GEN-C (if you have other CFW updater like GEN-B or GEN-A), EGGHUNT.bin, H.bin and at least 1 ISO/CSO game and store it in you computer.
THEN WE WILL START TO TRANSFER THESE SOFTWARES TO YOUR PSP.
TRANSFERRING DATA PROCEDURE:
1. Connect your psp to your computer using usb cable and it will display autoplay window. Just click view files. If it doesn't run on autoplay window, just go to SYSTEM SETTING and choose connect to USB MODE.
2. Put the CHICKHEN R2 to PICTURE FOLDER.
3. Put the GEN-C to GAME FOLDER.
4. Put the EGGHUNT.bin and h.bin to you MEMORY CARD along with the folder like GAME FOLDER, PICTURE FOLDER, ISO, PSP, etc.
5. Put the ISO/CSO games on ISO folder.
5. After transferring the data, remove your usb connection from the your computer.
6. Then go to system settings, TURN OFF the UMD AUTO START, TURN OFF the UMD Cache and TURN OFF the USB auto connect.
7. Also, on system settings, you need to change the character set to US (437) - Latin 1 (1252). After these steps, you are now ready to run the CHICKHEN R2.
PROCEDURE ON RUNNING CHICKHEN R2 with slim mod.tiff or slim mod2.tiff
1. On your PSP, go to PHOTO FOLDER, then choose MEMORY STICK, and once the picture square images appears, SCROLL DOWN VERY FAST at the last picture (it was slim mod.tiff to activate) within 1-3 seconds. GREEN LIGHT FLASHES if successful and your PSP is upgrade. Just wait for it to reboot itself.
Note : If not successful or green light doesn't flahes, just repeat the procedure of RUNNING CHICKHEN R2.
2. After updating, GO TO GAME FOLDER and active the CFW GEN-C updater. AND IT"S FINISH.
THE ISO/CSO Games are now viewable and playable in the GAME FOLDER.
NOTE : DO NOT REMOVE OR DRAIN YOUR BATTERY BECAUSE YOUR FIRMWARE WILL BE CORRUPTED AND NEED TO REPEAT THIS PROCESS AGAIN.
And I hope it will help you guys out there. Please rate and comment this blog. Good luck to all.
on Dec 04, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games