Question about Kyocera Mita KM-2050 Printer
1. turn off the machine and open the front door, after that turn on again.
2. when the machin turn on, tape the number 10871087.
3. in maintenence mode tape the number 163 end "start" button.
4. go to execute end press the "start" again.
5. close the front door and press the "clear" button
6. tape the number 1 end then the "star" button
7. the machine is pixed
Posted on May 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Apr 02, 2009 | IBM 6400 Matrix Printer
Feb 22, 2009 | Umax Astra 6400 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 08, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Mar 26, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!