Question about Cherokee Jeep Grand CD Changers - 10-Disc
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2017 | Sony CDX-757MX 10-Disc CD Changer
To remove a stuck CD from Tascam CC222
This solved the "Now OPC" problem
1. Unplug unit
2. Remove the top cover, (3 screws on each
side and 3 on the back, lift cover).
3. Plug in unit.
4. Power on the unit to observe the drive
spindle spinning clockwise, (1" disc on top of drive).
5. Turn off unit, do not unplug at this
6. Use a small screwdriver to prevent the
drive spindle from spinning.
7. Power on the unit preventing the spin.
8. In approximately 10 seconds the display
will read "Disc Error" and the CD tray will open.
9. Remove the screwdriver and the disc.
10. Turn off the unit and unplug.
11. Replace the cover.
12. Use a better quality disc.
Sep 23, 2010 | Tascam CC-222mkIII CD Player / Recorder
Mar 29, 2010 | JVC TH-G30 Theater System
Dec 11, 2009 | Apple iMac G4 Desktop
Nov 30, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Feb 02, 2008 | Sony CDX-454RF 10-Disc CD Changer
Nov 17, 2007 | Pioneer DVR-530H-S DVD Player/HDD Recorder
Jul 22, 2014 | Cherokee Jeep Grand CD Changers - 10-Disc
Jul 13, 2012 | Cherokee Jeep Grand CD Changers - 10-Disc
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: