Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sky code for Wharfedale L26TA6A
I found a code that will turn the tv on and off and work the volume, but will not change channels. However it gives me full access to all sky funtions and I am happy with that, the code you need is 1246 Regards b Weston firstname.lastname@example.org ps let me know if it works for you
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
SOURCE: SAMSUNG LE32R73BDX/XEU TV
just spoke to Samsung support and it turns out that the freeview tuner had froze and needed resetting. To do this put TV on standby and then push in series these buttons on the remote: 'info, menu, mute, power' the TV will then turn itself on and display a menu. Press the 'down arrow' untill you've highlighted option 12 - 'reset' and then press the 'right arrow' to enter the option. TV will turn off and when you turn back on it will start in 'plug & play' mode as if new. Set the time and country options and then it will perform a complete scan. I've just retuned mine and all back to normal. Hoorah!!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
SOURCE: When I try to access
If you are accessing the tuning menu correctly; according to the TV's manual, try unplugging the set for half an hour or so, it will discharge all the capacitors and return to the initial setup page. If this does not work, there is a problem in the digital tuning board and would need to be serviced. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 29, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 01, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 01, 2009 | Wharfedale DVD-M3 DVD Player
Sep 02, 2009 | Daewoo DTQ-13P2FC 13" TV
May 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!