Question about Limesat Ultra USB PVR Wireless Wi-Fi Bridge
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
May 10, 2010 | GE 31GT660 TV
May 05, 2010 | Sharp 13VT-K150 13 in. Combo
Jan 11, 2010 | DISH Network DVR-625 DTV Receiver /...
Oct 03, 2009 | Sony KDL-26S2010 26 in. LCD Television
Sep 27, 2009 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 16, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Osiris Complete...
Nov 21, 2008 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
Jan 29, 2008 | Samsung LE26R73BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Aug 29, 2007 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: