Question about Philips HTS3400/37B System

1 Answer

Need the speaker clips for HTS3400

My speaker clips were damaged and I need a replacement set. Where do I find these specificly shaped speaker clips for the Philips HTS3400 progressive scan DVD Home Theatre System?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Hi my name is srinivas i have the speakers for your matching philips home theater
if you are interested iam ready to provide you for lesser price my email id is

Posted on May 19, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to get plastic clips out of battery access panel in wheel well of dodge journey

Hi, I'm Peter, The auto parts store or Harbor freight will have body molding tools. These will be flat pieces that have different shapes cut in them for various clips. You slide the toll in where the clip is and gently pry up and it will pop the clip out. If you do damage a clip they aren't that much and depending on the color they carry black and white ones at various part stores. If you have a specific color one then you'll have to get it from the dealer. It's a lot better to damage a clip as opposed to what it is holding. Good luck.

Apr 18, 2014 | 2009 Dodge Journey

1 Answer

I need to replace rear door speaker cover

remove panel for access. use panel removing tool (cheap) will save clips/mounts.

Dec 25, 2013 | 2012 Jeep Compass Sport 4dr SUV 2.0L...

1 Answer

Have a Jensen speaker and cover damaged. need to replace. Tell me where

The cover can be mended with good tinkering , use a soft platform and a soft hammer to trim the shape and then if the paint has gone it can be touched .
however is the cover is damaged beyond repair then the only option is the Jensen store unless you re able to source from a scrapped one... check car stereo installation centers.

Sep 14, 2011 | Jensen Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

I have manual windows n i need to take the door panel off passenger front n replace the speaker i cant get the speaker because i dont know what size it is n the window handle is stoping me from taking the...

You need a window crank removal tool or...a really small pick tool to remove the horseshoe shaped clip that holds the window crank on. Be careful when may fly across the room and you'll spend an hour looking for it. Also, go to, enter your vehicle info and the speaker sizes for your vehicle will be displayed.

Mar 16, 2011 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

When playing DVDs, there are no voices

The center speaker has:
--Failed, and needs o be replaced(any 170 watt or lower 3 ohm impedance speaker will do)
--Has not been connected. It is the green plug, the wires need o go black to black red to red to the clips, if that speaker set has clips.
-Check also the center wire for damage.
--The amplifier's center channel has failed, or the plug has been damaged internally.

Jun 20, 2010 | Samsung HTBD1200T Theater System

1 Answer

Can you tell me how to conect my yamaha espeaker sw218v,do i need two.1200.wat for each one ordo i need a 1400,wat amp in order to have them work perfect or close to perfect!!thankyou...

Power handling CAPACITY is not to be confused with power requirements. What they're getting at in the box "To protect your speakers" on Page 3 in the manual ...

"To protect your speakers
When choosing a power amplifier to use with your speakers,
make sure that its power output matches the speakers’ power
capacity (refer to the Specifications on page 6). Even if the
amplifier’s power output is lower than the speakers’ PGM
(program) power capacity, the speakers may be damaged
when clipping of a high input signal occurs." that any amplifier driven beyond it's non-distorting power limit will damage any speaker system, not with its raw power but with the artifacts of distortion (clipping). So they recommend amps spec'd at those high ratings in an attempt to keep them from distorting due to overdrive.

In practice, if you're cranking an amp to the stops you're either overdriving it or you're performing a concert and wishing you could crank it to '11'.

Being nominally 4-ohms, a pair of these speakers would likely have to be run in series or else their effective impedance may drop dangerously low. Two amps may be better for you, one amp per subwoofer.

If you need the manual, register with and download it free using "Yamaha SW218v" as the search.

Feb 05, 2010 | Yamaha SW218V Speaker

1 Answer

What recordable dvds will play in philips HTS3400??

it might be the programs your using to burn your dvds try using windows dvd maker if you have the operating system vista or convert x to dvd if you have xp that should work

May 30, 2009 | Philips HTS3400/37B System

1 Answer

Philips HTS3400/3

Fox International sells the speaker casings. The plastic casing for the main unit would have to be procured by buying a broken HTS3400 off of eBay/other online seller, and replacing from there. Myauctionsonline was once selling a broken one for about $30 including shipping.

-Tha Mp3 Doctor

Oct 28, 2008 | Philips HTS3400/37 System

1 Answer

Re: NAD 3150 speaker "clips"

Yes these clips can be replaced. There are a number of suppliers on the net that provide speaker parts. Look around and find one that will fit. As long as the hole is filled (no gaps) the speaker integrity won't be broken. The exact shape is not important. Figure on $2-$5 for the part. If you are looking for the specific NAD part, that will be a bit more difficult. I'm assuming that the clips are on the speaker not the receiver. If hte clips you are talking about are on the receiver end, this gets a bit more complex. Try calling NAD service and ask for the part. It may not be cheap, but there should still be some around.

May 22, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Philips HTS3400/37B System Logo

Related Topics:

192 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Philips Audio Players & Recorders Experts

Gyula Lacz

Level 3 Expert

484 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a Philips Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides