Question about Pressman Toy MindTrap Mystery Puzzle; An Unsavory Demise
This is a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle. You solve a crime by reading the booklet (that I'm missing) and putting together the jigsaw puzzle.
Well, if you live in a house, here is what you do.
1. Search the attic. Attic\'s are where little kids love putting things when you play Hide and Seek with them. It really depends on how long you\'ve had the puzzle.
2. Now for the basement. The basement, attic, the same thing. Sometimes you use a basement if you don\'t have an attic to put your trash in, or sometimes, you have both if you run out of space in one.
3. Your little kid\'s room. Ok, admit it. About every day, new babies are being born, and people who were once babies are dying. Kids sometimes play with you if you make them mad or if they are just the cute and playful type.
4. Check your room. Admit it. Even as a teenager, you have so much to deal with, you absolutely forget the fact that - well, you still play with puzzles. So what better to do than check your room? After a night out with your friends, or something, or babysitting someone\'s kids, or doing so much homework, or maybe even taking care of your own kids, you forget where you put things. So please, I\'m begging you, check your own room.
5. If you live with your parents, check the trash or the dump. Admit it. Once in a while, your Father (if you are a boy) gets worried that you\'ll never join the baseball team or any other, or maybe (if you are a girl) guys won\'t like you ever and you\'ll never move out of the house because your Mother let\'s you be so sensitive and play puzzles for happiness. Or your Mother (if you a girl) worries that you\'ll get your heart broken when your date finds out you still play with puzzles at your age, or (as a boy), your Mother worries if you still never leave your puzzles, they throw it away! So check the trash before you post any more problems on fixya\'.
Posted on Dec 30, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2015 | Puzzle Toys
on Oct 27, 2013 | Toys
Jan 13, 2013 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Dec 01, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 19, 2011 | Lincoln Abraham Lincoln Photomosaics 1026...
Jan 30, 2011 | Milton Bradley Charles Wysocki Americana...
Jan 15, 2010 | Nintendo Professor Layton & the Curious...
Apr 18, 2009 | Nintendo Professor Layton & the Curious...
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: