Question about Cell Phones
You need to make sure your SIM card can support data. Make sure you have a plan that includes WEB browsing. The phone does go online but you must have a plan and sim card that supports it. It's not free.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2012 | Samsung gt-c3322 quad band dual sim...
1. Switch ON your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro with a Not Allowed SIM Card.
2. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro will request to enter an unlock code.
3. Tap the box where you have to input the code and a number pad will appear.
4. Type in the unlock code we send to you.
5. Press the 'Unlock' button on the phone.
6. Your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro phone should now be unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro is locked to.
Aug 17, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Sk17 White...
Apr 09, 2010 | Apple Cell Phones
Feb 16, 2010 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Nov 09, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
May 15, 2009 | AT&T Cell Phones
260 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!