Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic for PC
I HAVE PHOTOS ICONS HOW DO I DELETE THEM
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
- hold on to the icon that you wish to uninstall.
- After some seconds continous pressing, the App icons will begin to shake.
- Then tap the close button which will be denoted by 'X' symbol on the top left corner on one of the icons you wish to delete
- You will be prompted whether to delete the application.
- You will have to click on the delete button.
- If you wish to re-install the application later again, you will have to go to the App Store and then download again.
Jul 18, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jan 11, 2014 | Apple Iphone 4s - 16gb -blackat&t Model...
Oct 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2010 | SanDisk Extreme III 2GB Secure Digital...
Feb 12, 2010 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | HP iPAQ hx2190 Pocket PC
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: