Question about Exercise & Fitness
I got this Denise Austin pedometer for Christmas. The instructions got lost. Please, I need to know how to set it up and use it. Thank you.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
SOURCE: need set up manual
The instructions are generally the same for various models so here's the one for the pedometer plus..
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 25, 2011 | Coralife Power Center DayNight Timer or...
May 05, 2011 | Danby DDR4010E Dehumidifier
Dec 29, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 24, 2010 | Coby MP-200 MP3 Player
Nov 24, 2009 | Samyang Phoenix Denise Austin Mini Stepper...
Nov 22, 2009 | Samyang Phoenix Denise Austin Mini Stepper...
May 18, 2009 | Samyang Phoenix Denise Austin Mini Stepper...
Mar 18, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!