Question about Acer Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is due to the drivers. This will require a kernel build and the drivers to be checked. check the Ubuntu forums for a kernel build for your Acer there should be a script to correct this already written.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
You can try these steps :
1. Goto Start >> Control Panel >> Sounds >> Recording.
2. Open the 'Microphone Properties' from the list of devices.
3. Change the status of 'Device Usage' to "Use this device (Enable)".
4. Apply settings and close the window.
5. If still the Microphones are not working, try to reinstall the Audio / Sound drivers. Restart your system.
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2014 | Acer Aspire 7551 7552 7741 Series 17.3"...
Jan 16, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4930-6862 Laptop
Jul 23, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 04, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Feb 07, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
May 22, 2009 | Acer ASPIRE 5720-4649 Notebook
Apr 13, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4930-6862 Laptop
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: