Unlock your phone
Answering a call when the phone is locked
To change the lock code of your phone
- Press Menu, enter the lock code, then press OK.
Your phone's lock code is used to lock and unlock your phone.
The default lock code is 1234
- Use Menu 4-3-2-3 (Settings - Security settings - Access Codes - Change lock code) to change the lock code.
- When the phone requires the lock code, it displays "Enter lock code:".
- Enter the code, then press OK.
If you enter a wrong lock code five times in succession, your phone prompts you for the security code.
Saving the unlocked phone number
Use Menu 4
- Security - Settings
- Unlocked phone number
to save a number that may be called even when your phone is locked. You will be required to enter the lock code.
- Calling the unlocked phone number.
- Press the Up or Down arrow keys or or manually enter the number exactly as it is saved, then press Call.
key will pause the automatic scrolling of the help text. Pressing the More
key or the Up
arrow keys will toggle through the pages. The More
key is only displayed when the help text is displayed.