Question about Sony RMVLZ620 Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
I have a Sony RM-VLZ620T IR Remote Control.
This remote consits of:
- Two pieces of black plastic cover.
- A red plastic cover on the front of the Remote (It covers the IR leds)
- One piece of gray rubber stripe with fixing patents(!) around on the sidewall of the remote.
- One piece rubber sheet with the buttons.
- One piece circuit board with battery fixer metalic springs.
1. Removing the gray stripe.
Be gently to avoid to tear apart the rubber fixing patents. (There are three kind) It's much easier if you start from the back of the remote near the arc and move forward one by one. Use a small screwdriver or a plastic tool.
2. Opening the cover (together with gray stripe removal)
There are 5 rectangle shaped "holes" (~7mmx2mm) on the both side of the upper black plastic part of the cover (2x5). Use a screwdriver to lift them up (away from the bottom part) one by one from the back to the front.
1. Near the sony logo
2. Next to the 1,3 channel buttons.
3. Next to the heart and info buttons.
4. Next to the record and stop buttons.
5. Next to the set and power button.
Posted on Dec 26, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2015 | Sony RMVLZ620 Remote Control
on Jan 28, 2015 | Sony RMVLZ620 Remote Control
Feb 27, 2013 | Sony RMVLZ620 Remote Control
Apr 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Sep 29, 2011 | Sony RMVLZ620 Remote Control
Jul 24, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS725P DVD Player
Jul 23, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2009 | Sony VAIO Digital Studio PCV-RZ22G PC...
Jun 27, 2011 | Sony RMVLZ620 Remote Control
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: