Question about Maytag MES5770 Electric Kitchen Range
When I set the oven for say 400 you can watch the display as the temperature rises to 400 but it doesn't feel like 400 and I have to cook items longer.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here are the codes for magic chef:
F1 1. Watchdog on board
2. Touch membrane defective To determine which component is at fault, disconnect ribbon strip. If NO fault code, replace membrane, otherwise replace board F2 Oven too hot Check oven temperature sensor F3 F4 Open or shorted oven temperature sensor Replace F5 Hardware and watchdog circuits disagree Replace clock assembly (also called the ERC) F6 Missing AC signal Replace clock assembly (also called the ERC) F7 Function key shorted Replace touch pad F8 Analog/Digital converter Replace clock assembly (also called the ERC) F9 Door latch Check door lock circuit F10 Function key stuck Replace touch pad
Posted on Nov 18, 2007
SOURCE: I was setting the clock
If your code is SaB i just did this myself....i accidentally turned on the sabbath mode. I fixed if (after 2 days of trying) by holding down the cancel button for about 5 seconds, and then the clock button for about the same.
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
We had an ugly spill of hot grease/water from a roast, and lots of it ran right into the vent holes on our oven door, covering various layers of glass and other parts inside the door. Yuck. Thankfully we found this site!
"fixetheoven" was certainly on the right track, but missed a key step that makes this job much, much easier. (Maybe they had a few too many sips of wine during the process?! :-)
Anyway, the key to make the job easy, and do-able by one person, is to pull the door off the hinges before starting to remove any screws! Here's how we did it:
1. Open the door about four inches or so, it will stay in place. Hold the door at the sides and lift it up, sliding it right off of the hinges! Now lay it carefully face up on a table so you have easy access to the screws, and no danger of the glass dropping out of the bottom of the door (as apparently happened to "fixedtheoven".)
2. Remove the two screws that hold the panel on one side of the door. (One screw is halfway up the side panel, the other is on the bottom edge of the door.)
3. Slide the panel off, paying close attention to how it fits into place so you can return it to its original position later!
4. Remove the two screws that hold the panel on the other side of the door, and slide that panel out as well.
5. Remove the three screws that hold the panel across the bottom edge of the door, and remove that panel.
6. Now you can slide the front glass out from under the top edge of the door.
7. Clean the front glass, the side panels, and the bottom panel, as needed.
8. There will be another layer of glass inside the door. If it needs cleaning on the underside, remove the screws from one of the metal brackets that hold the glass in place. You can then slide this piece of glass out from the metal bracket at the other side.
9. After cleaning everything, reassemble the door by reversing the above steps.
10. Lift the door by the sides and carefully slide it back into place on the hinges. Be sure it is properly in place and being held there before you let go!!
11. Now go pour that glass of wine and sip to your heart's content, while admiring how clean your oven door is!
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2016 | Frigidaire Ovens
Dec 05, 2015 | Maytag Kitchen Ranges
Nov 08, 2011 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
Dec 31, 2010 | Maytag MES5770 Electric Kitchen Range
Dec 23, 2010 | Maytag MES5770 Electric Kitchen Range
Jan 13, 2010 | Maytag MER5730 Electric Kitchen Range
May 17, 2009 | Maytag MES5752BAW / MES5752BAB Electric...
Mar 19, 2009 | Maytag PGR5710 Performa Gas Kitchen Range
Oct 28, 2008 | GE JBP69 Electric Kitchen Range
Nov 20, 2007 | Maytag MER5775Q Electric Kitchen Range
Mar 19, 2013 | Maytag MES5770 Electric Kitchen Range
Jul 17, 2012 | Maytag MES5770 Electric Kitchen Range
Aug 04, 2017 | Maytag MES5770 Electric Kitchen Range
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: