Question about Washing Machines
How do i open the front filter- the plastic handle is broken
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Broken front door
you need to buy a new 'handle'. to open the door for the time being, disconnect power and then use a coat hangar to pull the latch towards you, ie. outwards
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the front lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about quarter inch or until a click is heard.
6. The door may now be opened. Your door lock is broken; actually you have to wait 2 minutes after the wash is over to try the door. If you cannot have access through under the machine, you can try through the top. Some models have a cord behind the dispenser tray.
Sites for spares.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
What you need is a Samsung service repair manual
Posted on Mar 03, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you for the manual, it helps me take off the top cover, but I am still in the same problem. But thank you all the same"
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 06, 2013 | Land Rover Cars & Trucks
May 26, 2011 | Hayward SAND FILTER, PRO SERIES
May 06, 2011 | Ford F-250 Cars & Trucks
Mar 10, 2011 | Porsche Cayenne Cars & Trucks
Aug 10, 2010 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Mar 21, 2009 | 1991 Honda Accord
Feb 05, 2009 | 2000 Suzuki Esteem
Dec 27, 2008 | 1999 Buick Park Avenue
Nov 22, 2017 | Fisher Washing Machines
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!