Question about Exercise & Fitness
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Need replacement key
I ordered a key from the treadmill doctor site. It cost me 9.99 free shipping. I ordered the 1" Safety key for Proform & Weslo Treadmills 119038. It was a little thick so I sanded the rails on the bottom with a soft Kiss lady's nail sander. I only left a small smidgen of the rails on the key. Now it works just fine. The clothing clip is not as nice as the orginal, but is sufficient.
Posted on Nov 27, 2010
1) Try to reset the c. breaker in your treadmill.
2) Inspect if your see some loose wires.
3) Open the keypanel and tight the flexible cord or ribbon cables.
4) Tight the connector coming from display planer to lower boar or main motor board.
5)Test the Transformer for there are voltage in primary and secondary winding.
6) Measure the input to the power board
7)See there are +5VDC to the main motor board and display board?
8) Run the calibration Software read your user manual or see under the Hood the motor the instruction for more easy diagnose and troubleshooting . Attached is my block diagram that I did design for purpose of diagnose. sincerely. God bless you
managua, nicaragua. c.a.
Posted on Feb 16, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 25, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 28, 2015 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 24, 2015 | Bowflex TreadClimber TC5000
Mar 23, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 12, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 22, 2011 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Apr 26, 2010 | Cadence Weslo 620/630 Treadmill Walking...
Jul 15, 2009 | Proform Crosswalk 500 Treadmill
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!