Question about Kettler Exercise & Fitness
Can run for 30 sec, then the Kettler Track Motion, stop suddenly. Can you help me
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Kindly check for the following :
Check for hose kinks or food plugging drain hose. Start at the drain port exit.
Check the check valve and drain hose for debris.
Check pump motor for reversing during the pump out make sure the dishwasher is pausing between the wash and drain cycles letting the pump/motor reverse for the drain cycle.
Check pump motor assembly for a drain solenoid, during the pump out make sure the solenoid makes that distinctive "clunk" noise
If you have recently installed a new garbage disposal, check knock-out plug at connection.
Check pump impeller for damage.
Check that the water inlet valve isn't seeping fresh water into the dishwasher when off.
Please contact for any further clarifications.
A Fixya Rating would be appreciated if.
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
Assuming yours is a model KHMS2050SSS0, here is what the technical sheet says about the F7 error code:
1. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
2. After 40 seconds, check to see whether this solves the problem.
3. Unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
4. Check cooling fan operation
5. Check the magnetron.
6. Check P65 connection on the relay control board.
7. Check the P56/P66 connection between relay board and relay control board.
8. Check wiring to the 1200W inverter and control system. See “Checking Inverters.”
9. Check operation of all interlock switches.
10. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
11. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
12. Check voltage at 4903-1 on relay board. If it is 120, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
13. Replace inverter.
14. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
15. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
16. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
17. Replace relay control board.
18. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
19. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
20. If problem persists, unplug microwave oven or disconnect power.
21. Check for reversed plug connection on controls or loose wiring.
22. Replace all parts and panels before operating.
23. Plug in microwave oven or reconnect power.
(This troubleshooting guide presumes one does not know how to test electronic components. That's why they say to replace and part and check it again.)
You can find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number from the tag on the oven here.
If yours is a different model number, please reply back.
Posted on May 26, 2009
On the bottom of a hose in the fuel tank. Did you replace or disconnect the fuel lines? I think improperly plumbed. It should be similar to this.
If you have more questions or need additional help please reply below and I will get back to you. Thank you for using FixYa and Good Luck. HTH
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
Testimonial: "It sur is nice to rumn into someone who know what they are talking about."
what you need to do is play a song and hit the MODE button on the side of the player Click Play Mode and select Normal. What's happening is that your device is playing in INTRO mode.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2016 | Kettler Exercise & Fitness
Nov 09, 2016 | Kettler Exercise & Fitness
Aug 03, 2016 | Kettler Exercise & Fitness
Aug 11, 2015 | Jeep Wrangler Cars & Trucks
Mar 09, 2015 | Kettler Sport & Outdoor - Others
Sep 30, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 14, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Apr 22, 2012 | Kettler Overstock Dual-action Cross...
Oct 01, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
May 20, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!