My remote control deprogrammed and I lost the instructions. How do I reprogramme the remote desktop support? thank you
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until the POWER INDICATOR illuminates. The remote control is in programming mode.
3.Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on
indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
3. Press CHANNEL UP or CHANNEL DOWN repeatedly until the device turns on.
4. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
5. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Jul 28, 2010 |
Brookstone 538744 Remote Control