Question about Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
I tried Option No.1 successfully when my Panasonic DMC-FZ7K froze once:
1. Try turning the camera on with the battery inserted.
2. Now remove the battery while the camera is on.
3. Flip the switch on the camera to off, then insert a fully charged battery. (Make sure that the battery's orientation is correct. Also make sure that the battery being used is not damaged).
4. Now flip the camera's switch to ON again.
Option No. 2:
If you can open the Setup menu then the camera can be reset which might help:
Turn on the camera.
1. Press MENU SET.
2. Press the left arrow button.
3. Press the down arrow button.
4. Press the right arrow button.
5. Now, press the up arrow button several times until the menu item named RESET is highlighted. Push the right arrow button and then select and set YES when the camera asks to be reset.
Posted on Jul 18, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2012 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Digital Camera
Jul 19, 2008 | Cameras
Jun 18, 2008 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
Jun 01, 2008 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
May 26, 2008 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
Nov 11, 2007 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 Digital Camera
Feb 22, 2010 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2017 | Panasonic DMC-FX07 Digital Camera
414 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: