- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press the Fn key and while holding it down, press the F8 key momentarily to toggle muting of the speaker. An icon of the speaker appears at the bottom middle of the screen showing muting on or off.
2. After making sure the muting is off (no slash symbol on the speaker icon), press and hold Fn again.
3. With Fn pressed, press the key with the upward triangle and speaker symbol to increase volume which is shown at the bottom middle of the screen by the green lettering & vertical bars Volume ''''''''''''
4. With Fn pressed, press the key with the downward triangle and speaker symbol to decrease volume which is shown at the bottom middle of the screen by the green lettering & vertical bars Volume '''
when orange light is on it means it is charging and to know whether your system is charging just look at battery symbol where you will find a wire symbol on battery which show it is charging and when charge is complete orange light turns blue
A lot of rear projection televisions emply blue mute when signal is not present.
sometimes however the screen can also go blue if the signal is weak.
Try getting into the menu and turning off the blue mute feature.
try master pass 3308
The CHlLDLOCK function prevents chiIdren from watching TV.
HoId down the F button and then press the MUTE button until the symboI ? ?
appears on the screen, and the TV enters the CHlLDLOCK mode.
Except for the symboI? ?, the screen becomes blue back and mutes when
you press the buton to turn the TV off, then turn the TV on after setting the
CHILDLOCK function. To unlock the TV, hoId down the F button and then press
the MUTE button again.
The CHlLDLOCK can be set or cancelIed only by the remote controI. After
setting CHlLDLOCK, secure the remote control in a safe place
It turns out that you managed to turn the child lock... I did the same thing. In order to turn it off, you need to hit the f (function) button and then hit the mute button. That should solve your problem, it solved mine. Good luck.
Very easy to fix!! On the remote theres a function button or an f also on the remote theres a mute button. While the tvs turned on press the function(f) button and the mute at the same time and it will unlock.. Good Luck..BTW this on came from APEX customer service!!