Question about Tablets & eReaders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: kurio kids tablet won't start up
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
connect it to a pc with srsroot installed use adb toolbox button in program to give u option to either to reset number of attempts or remove pattern lock
Posted on Mar 06, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2016 | Kurio 7S Tablet
Nov 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 20, 2014 | Kurio Touch 4S Handheld
Jul 25, 2014 | Kurio Touch 4S Handheld
Apr 19, 2014 | Visual Land New Prestige 7" Tablet Blue
Dec 31, 2013 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Nov 12, 2012 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Oct 19, 2012 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!