Question about Tablets & eReaders
Tablet is locked
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
TC1000 Password Clearing Procedure
1. Discharge any static electricity you may be carrying, it can burn up your mainboard and it doesn't take much! Remove the battery pack and place it out of immediate reach. you will be tempted to snap it back in later before it should be and this will spoil the work. Read everything before you start so you will understand. Remove the mini PCI communications/ memory expansion slot cover (2 small phillips screws, stick them to a piece of tape. When you reinstall them later, start by turning backwards till you hear and feel the threads mesh, then tighten slowly ... you don't want to strip out the threads on your frame! "Lefty loosey, righty tighty")
2. Remove the RTC battery “Real Time Clock (RTC) Battery” This is the black coated nickel sized battery tucked under the frame edge a little. You may have to remove the RAM if you have the extra slot filled to have enough room to work the RTC battery out. to remove the RAM chip pull the spring arms gently away from both sides at once and it will pop up at a 45 degree angle. pull it straight out. to reinstall it later put it back in at an angle, push it gently in then down to let the arms snap onto it and hold it in place. only goes in 1 way, note the notch. Use a toothpick to lift the black plastic film from the edge of the chip as it always tries to get in the way on reinstall. Have some patience or let someone else do it. DO NOT use any metal tools and be sure to remain static free!
Break or cut a short piece off your toothpick to make it easier to use the squared end to push and work the connector of the RTC battery plug off it's attachment. You may be able to unplug the RTC battery without removing it, your call. It connects at the white connector thats located next to the frame rail that separates the battery compartment from the mini PCI communications/ memory expansion bay. It is between (above) the battery release switch and the thumb lift depression to lift out the battery. Now, hold the power switch in the on position for 30 or 40 seconds to discharge any static. This is a good and recommended practice every once in awhile when batt is out and AC is not connected.
3. Wait approximately five minutes.
4. Replace the RTC battery (or reconnect it)and reassemble the tablet PC except for the main battery, do not install it yet! Remember the toothpick will help you get the plastic film lifted clear of the RAM chip, work it into place at a 45 deg angle and then gently press it down till it locks. DO NOT STRIP out your cover screws, or try to get them super tight. They will strip out your frame, finger snug is enough.
Do not reinsert the battery pack at this time! Thats why you can't reach it!
5. Connect AC power to the tablet PC.
6. Turn on the tablet PC.
All passwords and all CMOS settings have been cleared.
7. Now you can reinstall the main Batt!
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
SOURCE: tablet is frozen will not
Try one of the following:
- Hold the power button for 10 seconds
- Hold the power and up volume for 10 seconds for recovery mode
- Hold the powe and down volume for download mode for 10 seconds
If none of these work then your battery might be completely drained and dead. I suggest you send your contact Samsung Support.
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 07, 2011
Unlock windows password,the easiest way I ever use is to adopt Windows Password Reset ,just a few steps:
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Reset
Step 2: Burn Windows Password Reset Std ISO file to CD/DVD
Step 3: Put in your newly created CD and remove your Windows Password.
For more details,go to: http://www.windowspasswordreset.net
Posted on May 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 01, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 01, 2016 | Irulu 7" 4gb Mid Google Android 2.3...
Dec 08, 2013 | Nokia Tablets & eReaders
Dec 29, 2012 | Uniden Tablets & eReaders
Nov 09, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!