Question about Hisense Tablets & eReaders
Cant even shut it off, it wont respond to touch
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my tablet froze and now
Here you can try the following procedure to unfreeze your tablet:
First: Hard Reset
1. With the Samsung Galaxy Tab turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then, briefly press the POWER button.
Second: Remove SIM card
1. Take out the SIM card and put it back in.
2. Then it will turn right on from the beginning if you press the power button.
3. If that doesn't work, it means it needs to charge.
Try one from the procedures below
1. Hold the POWER button for 10 seconds
2. Hold the POWER and UP VOLUME for 10 seconds for recovery mode
3. Hold the POWER and DOWN VOLUME for download mode for 10 seconds
If none of them works. Remove the battery and leave it off for 10 minutes. Then, return back the battery. If problem persist in the future, I would recommend to replace the battery.
Posted on Aug 30, 2011
SOURCE: I have a ARCHOS 28
We had a similar problem yesterday. It happens as soon as we plug in to USB cable to PC. We found that after we left it for some time it did eventualy kick back in to life. We could use it until we plugged in to USB again. Trying to find a solution to the problem right now. You can press and keep hold of volume up button while you turn back on and that kicks in the diagnostic software menu. From there you can find the "Force screen calibration" which we did but it doesnt sort out the problem of plugging in USB
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 16, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 17, 2014 | HP Tablets & eReaders
Jan 06, 2014 | Coco Android 2.1 Tablet (837121001186)
Dec 28, 2013 | Hisense Tablets & eReaders
Dec 08, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
1,165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: