Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2015 | Vizio VO Televison & Video
Jun 15, 2015 | Vizio Televison & Video
Jul 12, 2014 | Vizio Vbr120 Blu-ray Player/ Internet Apps
Feb 09, 2013 | Vizio VBR120 Player
Sep 30, 2012 | Vizio 3D Blu-ray player VBR333
Dec 28, 2011 | Vizio M550NV 55 in LCD HDTV
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Nov 21, 2017 | Polaroid Televison & Video
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!