Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a Samsung TV,
This is not a programmable remote. Either it works or it doesn't.
Apparently you purchased the correct remote. The remote does not need to be programmed. It is the remote that was originally distributed with this TV
The BN59-00857A was sold with the following models:
LN22B360C5D LN32B460B2D P2570HD LN19B650T6D LN22B460B2D LN22B650T6D LN26B460B2D LN26B360C5D LN32B360C5D LN19B360C5D LN32B540P8D PN42B400P3D LN19B450C4H LN22B360C8D P2370HD PN50B400P3D SYNCM933HD LN22B350F2D P2770HD
P2570HD is listed.
The remote does not need programming. Remove batteries and ensure that the remote is in TV mode (button in the upper right-hand side corner.
If that still does not work, either the remote is defective or the TV IR receiver is defective.
Before contacting back the seller to return the remote I would double check compatibility calling your local Samsung technical support. The number is on TV owners manual (or see SAMSUNG's.) TVs sold in different parts of the globe may use different remote IR frequencies.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2016 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
Nov 27, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 14, 2011 | Televison & Video
10812, 10060, 10702, 10178, 10030, 11959, 11632, 11575, 11060, 10814, 10766, 10587, 10482, 10427, 10408, 10329, 10217, 10056, 10032, 10019
1. Turn on the TV
NOTE: Please read steps 2 to 4 completely before proceeding. Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before moving on to step 2.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Locate the code for your device in Manufacturer's Codes on the back of this user guide. Brands are listed in alphabetical order with the most popular codes listed first.
4. Enter the first five-digit code for your TV. If you perform this procedure correctly, the Red Light will blink twice
NOTE: If you enter an invalid code, the red light will display one long blink and exit the programming mode. Repeat steps 2 to 5 with a valid code.
5. Aim the remote control at your TV and press Power once. The device should turn off. If it does not respond, repeat steps 2 to 4, trying each code listed for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try Searching For Your Code.
6. For future reference, write your code below.
Nov 27, 2010 | Samsung DynaFlat TX-P2764 27" TV
Oct 26, 2010 | Radio Shack 3-in-1 Easy-to-Use Universal...
Jun 21, 2010 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Nov 04, 2009 | Dynex 19 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Oct 29, 2009 | Jasco 24911 Remote Control
May 18, 2008 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Jan 17, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!