Question about SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
I seem to be stuck on the west coast time zone and I can't change it
My 86742 batteries took a dump after many years so I ended up with the same problem. It took me about an hour to figure it out, but here is the solution:
1) Pull the batteries and replace them, or gently insert a straightened paper clip into the "reset" hole in the back of the clock. The clock will beep.
2) Press the "receive" button" so the clock sets itself. The default time zone will be "EA".
3) Press the "adjust" button untill the time zone is showing (rather than the day-of-the-week).
4) Press and HOLD the "set" button down untill the hours digits start to flash.
5) Now press the "set" button again six times. The time zone characters will flash.
6) Press the "adjust" button untill your time zone appears.
7) Press the "mode" button to return the clock to normal operation.
8) Press the "adjust" button to display the day-of-week.
Do you think they could have made it any MORE complicated?
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
I couldn't find your exact model, but here is a link to the manual for the Skyscan 86722. Hopefully the instructions for setting the time zone will be close enough to help solve your problem.
Posted on May 19, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2016 | GPS
Jan 20, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2013 | Medion md40298 Notebook
Sep 05, 2011 | Medion md40298 Notebook
Jul 11, 2009 | Oregon Scientific RM323A Travel Alarm...
Feb 22, 2009 | Medion md40298 Notebook
May 16, 2008 | Pioneer AVIC-D3 Car DVD Player
May 11, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
1,036 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: